If you do not agree with any of these please do not use our site.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites. They are used for holding small amounts of information so websites can remember users and provide specific content for them. They usually store technical information, personal preferences, usage statistics, links to social networks, target advertising and so forth.. Without cookies the user experience on websites would be greatly diminished. To find more information about what cookies are, how they are stored, how to delete them, how to disable them, please click here.
- DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES Cookies can be blocked or deleted. If you wish to do so please visit this page.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
This site uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are real people and not automated applications. This is a way to avoid spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to record statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this site. By using this site you are consenting to the processing of your data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this matter must be done directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like “share” or “like”.
- The LFT reserves the right to update this policy in accordance with Slovene law. Should we ever decide to use information differently, we will first notify all users regarding any change via the email address they provided to us and give them the opportunity to have themselves removed from our list.