TERMS & CONDITIONS
- USE OF WEBSITE By agreeing to use our site and/or by requesting our services offered on this website, having been given the option of reading this legal notice, you are accepting and consenting to the policy described herein.
- PARTICIPATION IN TOURS By agreeing to participate in our tours, our guests accept that they are fully responsible for any injury, damage, loss or theft sustained by them during course of the tour, and by joining the tour, the customer waives all rights to make any claim against the tour guide and/or the operators of the Ljubljana Free Tour in connection with any such events. Accordingly, the Ljubljana Free Tour does not accept any responsibility nor does it assume any liability for any such events. The Ljubljana Free Tour reserves the right to deny participation of any individual in the tour, for any reason whatsoever, should our guide feel this is necessary prior to or during course of the tour.
- BOOKING OF SCHEDULED TOURS OR FREE TOURS No booking required for scheduled tours or free tours, therefore no cancellation policy applies.
- BOOKING OF PRIVATE TOURS Private tours may be booked using dedicated website contact forms or by sending email to our office. Please note that submission of a booking request does not constitute any form of confirmation. Following such submission, our office will contact the customer to finalize booking arrangements and complete payment for final confirmation.
- PAYMENT FOR PRIVATE TOURS We accept payment by bank transfer, PayPal, and PayPal-Credit Card service for credit card payments. All tours must be booked in advance. Last minute tours are also possible with payment of 5 Euro cash surcharge.
- CHANGING OF PRIVATE TOURS Should a customer request a change to their booking arrangement, the Ljubljana Free Tour will do its best to make changes as per customer requirements, however, we do not guarantee the change is will be possible. If possible, changes are offered at no extra cost. If a change is not possible, customer are entitled to cancel their booking under the Terms of the Cancellation Policy specified below, otherwise they are bound to their original booking.
- CANCELLATION OF PRIVATE TOURS a) Cancellation by Customer
Cancellation of booked tours is possible in advance. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to our office mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other form of cancellation shall be accepted by our office. The time of cancellation shall be regarded as the time on which such email is received in our email account.
- In case of cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure or no-show – No refund shall be returned.
- In case of cancellation 4-10 days prior to tour date – a cancellation fee of 50% of total price shall apply.
- In case of cancellation 11-21 days prior to tour date - a cancellation fee of 30% of total price shall apply.
- In case of cancellation 22+ days prior to tour - Minimum cancellation fee of 10% of total price shall be charged.
b) Cancellation of Tours by the Ljubljana Free Tour
In the case of prepaid private tours, in accordance with Slovenian Legal requirements, the Ljubljana Free Tour is entitled to make changes or cancel booked tours provided it does so at least 7 days prior to departure of the tour. On the rare occasion that we do this (we never have), the company shall do its best to reschedule the tour in accordance with customer requirements. Should this not be possible, all customers shall be entitled to receive a full refund of their paid price. To dispel any doubts, the Ljubljana Free Tour shall not assume any liability for any damages claimed by customers and the total sum of refund shall not exceed the total price paid by the customer. This excludes any change or cancellation caused by force majeure which prevents the company from rendering the service agreed upon in advance. In such circumstances the company shall do its utmost to modify the tour as little as possible or reschedule as per customer preferences. In the case of scheduled tours that do not require prior booking or advance payment, the Ljubljana Free Tour reserves the right to cancel tours without prior notice for any reason whatsoever and the guest shall not be entitled to make any claim regarding.